Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of all information on this website, including but not limited to the purchase of our products, is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We recommend that each time you access our website, you read these terms and conditions before proceeding.
This website, and our online store, is a channel for customers to place orders for products we have available for purchase. We will not be liable if the website is unavailable. We reserve the right to limit or restrict access to certain functionality, webpages, or the entire website.
While the information contained in the website is believed to be accurate and current, it is provided by Australian Nutrition and Sports in good faith. Australian Nutrition and Sports team strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately and up to date as possible, however, if we become aware of the need to update a description, we reserve the right to do so at any time. We accept no responsibility arising in any way (such as negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained on the website.
Images that have been provided to the website for illustrative purposes may not reproduce the exact colour, portray the full design or options relating to that product.
These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any rights that you have under the Australian Consumer law, or any applicable state/territory legislation.
The products available on the website are only for sale to individuals who can make legally binding contracts. The products are for sale to adults over the age of 18 years, and by proceeding to use the website you are acknowledging that you are over 18 years of age
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are GST inclusive. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time
Packaging and postage is an additional charge, not included in the product price before checkout and calculated based on your delivery information
When you order from us you must provide us with your name, address for delivery, email or contact number, and credit card details. We endeavour to take care with this information. However, in providing us with such information, you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to an error in transmission, virus or malware.
You are unable to cancel your order after it has been submitted (even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending)
- We replace products delivered to you that are faulty or in damaged condition.
If you return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our ‘contact us’ webpage, where we set out our requirements relating to the return of such goods.
If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange the returned goods, we undertake to reimburse you for the amount debited for the purchase, including the packaging and postage charges
Australian Nutrition and Sports has the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Australian Nutrition and Sports may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of this website after any amendment becomes effective constitutes an agreement by you to abide by the amended Terms and Conditions. We will always publish a link to our current terms and conditions from the website homepage.
Third party products appearing on the website
- Items that appear on this website that are not in the ‘Shop’ web page are not sold or distributed by us. We have no association with, or endorsement from, any of the manufacturers of such third-party products.
- You must not do anything which will or may damage, disrupt access to or interfere with the proper operation of the website, or upload or permit any virus or malicious code to adversely affect the website or any associated equipment or data.
Linking to third party content
- This website may contain links to other websites and may display content or information (including advertisements) from other websites within frames on the website. Australian Nutrition and Sports Ltd is not responsible or liable for that content and does not warrant the accuracy of that content for any purpose. If you believe any content on the website is inappropriate, inaccurate, out of date, unlawful or infringes your rights, please contact us through the ‘contact us’ webpage.
This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites in the ‘Get Active’ webpage, which are provided to you for your convenience and does not imply our endorsement with the operator of the website. We take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information on the linked website
Copyright and IP
- You must not remove any copyright or trade mark notices from any materials within this website. All material (including images) in this website is either owned by Australian Nutrition and Sports Ltd, or licensed to us, and all rights in those materials are reserved.
Subscribing to the ANS e-newsletter is not compulsory, and you can unsubscribe at any time if you wish.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the law in force in Victoria, Australia. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria.